The JYT Moto Method 2.0 eBook
The Most Comprehensive Motocross & Offroad Physical Training Resource
What is it?
This is an eBook for the Motocross and Off Road Racer/Rider who is seeking to learn how to best optimize their physical training off of the motorcycle. There are very specific and effective training methods that you can implement into your own training program starting now! The JYT Moto Method 2.0 outlines Conditioning Methods, Strength Training Methods, and Plyometrics (Shock) Methods in this eBook.
Who is it for?
Believe it or not, this eBook can work for anyone who is a world class caliber racer to the Weekend Warrior looking to build their stamina so he or she can actually enjoy riding their bike instead of getting tired.
What is new in this edition?
- An 8 Week Competition Program
- 4 Sport Practice Methods
- Moto Mindspace: Q&A with the Pros
What will you gain from this eBook?
- You will be able to understand some of the most high-level Physical Performance Methods that Elite Athletes all over the world use.
- These same methods, you will now have at your disposal to use to help become a more physically fit racer. The 8 Week Competition Program will allow you to take these methods and apply them into a preseason program.
- You will find that the Sport Practice Methods will make you riding sessions much more meaningful.
- You will find some key insights to today's and yesterday's top racers in the world!